Nane's Clam Sauce
My Nane used to make this for us on family dinner Sundays when she wanted a change from the regular sauce. As a kid I always picked the clams out but loved the sauce. As an adult I love the whole thing now.
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 cans chopped clams
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. flour
- Parmesan cheese
Follow This Recipe
- Saute garlic in 1 stick of butter until soft.
- Add only juice from the clams and milk.
- Bring to a boil & add flour to thicken.
- Add clams and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Season with chopped parsley, cheese and salt and pepper. (If sauce is too thick, add more milk.)
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog