White Wine Pasta with Seafood
I got this recipe from Giada on The Food Network and made some changes.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 pound whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio (or other white wine)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds mussels, de-bearded and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups basil
Follow This Recipe
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and the garlic and cook for 3 minutes, until tender but not brown.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add the wine, shrimp, and clams.
- Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the shrimp are pink and the clams have opened, about 7 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the seafood mixture.
- Add the salt and pepper and stir to combine
- Add the arugula.
- Stir gently and place on a serving platter. Serve immediately.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog