High Altitude Zucchini Bread
Gotta use all those garden zucchinis somehow.
- 2 loaves
- 20 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 3 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbs orange juice (optional)
- 5 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
Follow This Recipe
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Grate zucchini (unpeeled) and beat together with vegetable oil, applesauce, sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla and orange juice.
- Sift together dry ingredients and blend with the wet mixture.
- Pour into two greased 9×5″ loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Put a baking sheet under your tins in case of overflow.
- Chocolate chips are always a good idea
- Bread can be frozen for months. When Bread is cool, wrap it in cling wrap, then foil. Freeze
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog